May 11, 2011

13- Cardigan

My cousin once told me that cardigans may be the least sexy thing a female could wear. I tried to disagree but quite a few boys agreed. I say whatever, they're functional, colorful, and cute. I'm not trying to walk around being all sexy all the time, cardigans are just my way of distracting from how positively hot I am.

Living in Chicago where people are constantly walking around has allowed me to see some unique fashion choices. And I think that I found something less sexy than a girl in a cardigan, and that's a man in a cardigan. I think it can be done right, and look good but, it can never be sexy. Unless you're a hipster girl, then you might dig a man who you can swap clothes with.

I'm not going to stop wearing cardigans, but I think men should.

No comments: