July 21, 2011

The Office

I watched The Office last night for literally 5 minutes, and I fell asleep watching Golden Girls.

Then I started dreaming and in my dream I was working at The Office. Now I cannot remember everything that was happening but I do remember that when I was going through security I saw Michael dressed as a female mechanic of some sort. Anyway he came into the office and was pretending to fix our photocopy machine, except that all of us knew that it wasn't actually broken. Apparently he thought there was some sort of afterwork gathering going on that he was not invited to but he wanted to know about it. Clearly, no one was fooled by his disguise. We all gathered in the break-room next to the room where all the copiers were and started coming up with a fictitious gathering. Betty White was also employed and she threw out that we were going to a strip club, and which point Blanch said she was too pretty to be seen in a strip club. We decided that all of us, even the men were going to dress in burlesque. Michael was laying on the floor writing down everything we said, and next thing in my dream he's all dressed ready to go to the strip club we're not going to, in a costume that no one else is wearing.


I also think I dreamed that my mom told me I needed to take my dog to the vet because his ears were too itchy... I don't think that's actually a vet visit :)

Also I was dating a blonde kid from elementary school named Kyle.

No comments: